Yummy for your tummy!
very cute Sale-a-bration sample of a treat pouch using one of my favorite FREE
(FYI – All Images above are Copyright Stampin' Up!)
- Big Bold Birthday Stamp Set
- Yummy Stamp Set
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin Pad
- Rose Red Classic Stampin Pad
- Versamark Pad
- Pretty In Pink
- Old Olive
- Whisper White
- Rose Red
- Bashful Blue
1. Fold Bashful Blue cardstock (8-1/2" x 8-1/2") in half to create
a triangle. Fold front of triangle down so that tip of flap is
approximately 1/2" from bottom edge. Fold right side of triangle in so
that top edge of side is even with the top edge of flap. Repeat with
left side. Pull right and left sides back and pull flap up, then fold
sides in and fold flap over.
2. Stamp dots image repeatedly in
VersaMark ink on inside of pouch. Wrap Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain
ribbon around pouch and adhere.
3. Round corners of Pretty in Pink
card stock (3" x 2") using 3/16" Corner Rounder punch. Adhere Old Olive
card stock (3" x 1/4") to Pretty in Pink card stock.
4. Stamp “A
little yummy for your tummy” in Chocolate Chip ink on Whisper White
card stock. Cut out image. Stamp heart image in Rose Red ink on Rose
Red card stock. Cut out heart and adhere to yummy piece. Adhere to
Pretty in Pink card stock using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere entire
piece to Bashful Blue pouch using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Tie Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon in a knot and adhere to left side of pouch.
Blessings, and until the next time, remember to hug the ones you love, none of us are promised tomorrow!