This is a fantastic deal for NEW subscribers who sign up for our monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription! Paper Pumpkin subscribers will receive 50% off their first 2 months.
Here is the information:
- 50% off promotion is for new Paper Pumpkin month to month subscribers only.
- Subscribe between March 11 – May 10.
- IMPORTANT: Please use code SAVEFIFTY0418 at checkout.
- Discount is applied to one kit per month for the first two month of a new subscription.
- How it works: You can subscribe during April’s subscription period from March 11–April 10 or May’s subscription period from April 11–May 10 and receive the discount. If you subscribe during April’s subscription period you will receive 50% off your subscription when billed in April and May. If you subscribe during May’s subscription period you will receive 50% off their subscription when billed in May and June. If you suspend your account during their 2-month discount period, you will receive your discount during the first 2 months in which you reactivate.
- Discount does NOT apply to prepaid paper pumpkin subscriptions.
- To Subscribe, click HERE
Also, just a reminder, until March 31st, you can receive free Sale-A-Bration gifts based on the level of subscription you sign up for, see below.
This months kit was AMAZING, and we received a sweet gift to commemorate the 5 year anniversary of My Paper Pumpkin. Check out all the cards you can make with the kit.
And because this month was the 4 year My Paper Pumpkin anniversary, we received this sweet gift, in addition to all the product to make these fabulous cards!
And here is the exclusive Stamp Set you receive in the kit, as well as the Early Espresso Stampin Spot! Perfect greetings for this time of year. Very well planned and thought out kits!
Here are just a few alternative samples I created. You really receive lots of extra product to create more fun projects, simply add your own card bases, embossing folders you have on hand, etc.
I love the colors and products in the kit. Look at the Fresh Fig Ribbon, and accent pieces of Flirty Flamingo, Early Expresso, Crumb Cake, Powder Pink, and and Soft Suede and Fresh Fig.
Make them as elaborate or clean and simple as you want too.
Stampin’ Up also provides these great videos to show you how to assemble the cards. I love visuals
Thank you for visiting with me today, and I hope I have inspired you to go create something! Be beautiful, be bold, and be blessed!