The Hottest Stamp Sale of the Year!
Stock up on stamp sets at a stellar price! For one day only, you and your customers can purchase select cling and photopolymer stamp sets at a 15% discount. This short, stamp-tacular sale only happens once a year—you won’t want to miss out on these super savings!
23 September 2020
Phone: 7:00 AM to 6:50 PM (MT)
Online: 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM (MT)
The sale will run for 24 hours.
The 15% discount will apply to select cling and photopolymer stamp sets only.
You can download the list HERE—–> 09.23.20_FLYER_STAMPSALE_NA
NOTE: do not add these stamp sets to your cart before Wednesday if you want to enjoy the 15% discount!
Are you interested in the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1) Order $50 from my online store between September 1-30, 2020 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase the September 3d Bundle Tutorial Only (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for FREE!
This would be the perfect time to join my Stampin’ Up Team with the amazing Special Offer for September 2020.
Join My Team September 23, 2020
If you join my team on September 23, 2020, you will receive the additional products listed below AND you could order any of the Stamps that are on sale (15% off) and receive your additional 20% discount for being a demonstrator! That’s a win-win in my book!
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 USD/$135 CAD, new recruits choose $125 USD/$165 CAD-worth of products) new recruit will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
Drop me an email at email@example.com for additional details.