Sand & Sea Suite
I have been itching to use the Sand & Sea Suite, and today was the day. I have seen this accordion fold for a while and shown by lots and lots of stampers. I have no idea where this started or I would give credit, sorry!
Accordion Fun Fold Project
This is truly a super simple fold to create. I have full details for you below and a FREE downloadable PDF because I love ya!
Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper
The Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper is just lovely! The colors in this DSP paper is simply gorgeous!
Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle
I was so happy to see the Friends are Like Seashells Bundle is carrying over to the NEW 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog!
There is plenty of room to stamp and write a sentiment on the third panel without covering up any of the gorgeous Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper!
Are you ready to download the FREE Accordion Fold Tutorial? Go here—-> Sand & Sea Accordion Fold Tutorial
The details listed for you below as well:
- Thick Basic White card stock cut to measure 11″ x 5 1/2″.
- Along the 11″ side, score at 4 1/4″, 7″, and 9 3/4″. Fold along each crease, to create a mountain/valley.
- Add your favorite pieces of Designer Series Paper (I used Sand & Sea DSP for my project) which measures as follows:
- 1” x 5 1/4″ to the front flap
- 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ piece of DSP to the 2nd fold
- Cut Whisper White card stock to measure 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and stamp for sentiment if you used a darker cardstock base. (I didn’t need it for my project)
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of DSP for the 3rd fold
- Using a 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” piece of Gold Foil Sheet and the Seaside & Seashells Dies cut out your favorite seashell
- Using the coordinating Seashells 3D Embossing Folder, emboss your seashell
- Using a 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” piece of Soft Seafoam Cardstock and the Seaside & Seashells Dies, cut out some greenery
- Sponge the greenery with some Soft Seafoam Classic Ink and a Sponge Dauber
- Sprinkle some Elegant Faceted Gems to your card front
- Stamp a sentiment on the third flap, plenty of room for a sentiment
Thank you for visiting with me today, I hope I have inspired you to go create something beautiful and send it on its way.
I appreciate your business and have included the products I used on this project below for your shopping convenience. You can also download the Supply List then head on over to my online HERE to place your much-appreciated order.