Last Chance Products
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Starts: 1 June 2021 at 1:00 PM (MT)
- Ends: 30 June 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
- Phone: 30 June at 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: 30 June at 11:50 PM (MT)
Download the last chance list HERE.
Stock Up & Save on July 1st!!
Stock up and save 15% on select Designer Series Paper!
This is one of the best sales on Designer Series Papers, we have the “most popular” paper on sale!
This promotion is the perfect opportunity to stock up and save on gorgeous Designer Series Paper. I plan on taking advantage of it to restock my inventory. If you’d like to do the same, let me know! I’d be happy to place an order for you or go directly to my online store and shop now!
REMEMBER, the sale STARTS tomorrow, July 1, 2021.
Important, Please Read!
Several hundred people currently subscribe to my blog, which means each time I post here, you will receive an email notifying you so you never miss a post.
To you, I send a huge THANK YOU. I’m humbled to know you are interested in what I do and the comments many of you have left for me are kind and heart-warming.
I currently use Feedburner, for my blog, unfortunately they are ceasing operation on July 1, 2021. SADLY, I could not send my subscriber information over to my NEW platform, and if you want to continue receiving my email notifications you must SUBSCRIBE again. I know, it stinks, but there is nothing I can do and hope you will head on over to the Subscribe me bar and re-subscribe. If you don’t, you will no longer receive my email notifications when I post.
Once again, many thanks for your interest in my work and for following me.