Blended Season ……Coming Soon!
As Stampin’ Up Demonstrators we have access to New and Upcoming Products before they are released to the public…..today I am sharing a couple of those products. This bundle is super charged and I am sure you will agree!!
This is just one example of many I plan to create with this fabulous bundle!! Look at how the die cuts “and” adds the stitching with one sweep. You will obtain two pieces of very useable pieces of cardstock, both of them will have the stitching on them. Can you stamp how awesome this is going to be in not wasting any cardstock. I personally love it.
Here are the details of the Blended Seasons Bundle!
Dates: August 1-31, 2018
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018. This means products will only be available until August 31 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before August 31, it will be made unorderable and will no longer be available for purchase.
- New colors of Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Items may be purchased via demonstrator, customer, workshop, or online order.
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
Deadlines (while supplies last):
- Phone: August 31, 2018; 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online/OEX: August 31, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
I used the ymmylicious Highland Heather Cardstock, and I was “super excited” to use my new Stampin’ Blend colors, Highland Heather and Call Me Clover Light and Dark. Did you notice the New Subtles Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder was used on the card as well? I am just giddy with all the new product.
I hope you will come back and visit with me soon, I have much more to share with you. If there is a stamp set, technique, designer series paper, etc. you would like me to share with you, please, please, please drop me a note with your suggestions. I am here for YOU!