Paper Pumpkin March 2020: No Matter the Weather
Cheers to seven years! This March, Paper Pumpkin has reached another exciting milestone: our seventh year of delivering fun, easy, creative projects. To thank everyone we’re Stampin’ UP! is including an additional FREE stamp set with every March kit. This means that every subscriber will receive two stamp sets!
The March 2020 kit will arrive in an exclusive, specially-designed box that you will love! Think daffodils, raindrops, and a fresh spring vibe. Keep reading for details below:
About the March Kit
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes (4 cards of 3 designs)
- Notecard size: 5″ x 3-1/2″ (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelope size: 5-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ (13 x 9.2 cm)
Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, and So Saffron
About the FREE Stamp Set
- The additional stamp set is a great value and coordinates with the March kit design; however, you do not need it to complete the March cards.
- The additional stamp set is a 4×6 footprint, which is larger than most Paper Pumpkin sets and is designed for use on a variety of crafting projects.
- Subscribe for the March kit at paperpumpkin.com from February 11–March 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
What could be more fun for a crafter than earning a FREE, exclusive stamp set for joining a subscription program? Make sure you subscribe to receive the next Paper Pumkin Kit before they sell out, and I am pretty sure this one will sell out quickly!
I almost forgot to mention, there are a few improvements made to the Paper Pumpkin Packaging, check out the video.
Thank you for visiting with me today, if you’re ready to order your next Paper Pumpkin Kit, hope on over to my Paper Pumpkin Online Store HERE. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me an email at email@example.com or leave me a comment here.