I used the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set and the Rectangle Stitched Dies to create a fun fold called, Interlocking Gate-Fold. It took a little time, but it is not difficult at all to make.
I started with a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock cut at 4-1/4″ X 11″, and scored it on the 11″ side a 2-3/4″, and 8-1/4″. I held the card down and stamped the leaves from the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set in Soft Sea Foam Classic Ink across the front of my card base.
I used the Rectangle Stitched Dies to create my mechanism. I used the 2nd and 3rd from the largest Rectangle Stitched dies, held them together with some tape, and ran them together through my die-cutting machine four times with some Gorgeous Grape Cardstock. I wanted my mechanism to be nice and sturdy. I used my Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere them together.
I used the 4th from the largest Rectangle Stitched Die and cut it with another piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock. I stamped the greeting from the Friend Like You Stamp Set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I also stamped the floral image and small leaves from the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set using Highland Heather and Soft Sea Foam Classic Ink.
To create my gatefold, I add some Multipurpose Liquid Glue only to the “left side” of my Gorgeous Grape Cardstock frame, ensuring I stayed 1/8″ away from the center of the card, and adhered it to my card front.
On the right side of my card, I added adhesive to only the “right side” of the Whisper White Stitched Rectangle die cut piece and centered on the card front as shown in the photos.
You might have missed the adorable Butterfly Gems in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. These faceted Butterfly Gems are so beautiful in person. They are on page 157 and come in Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, and Terracotta Tile.
Don’t Forget the inside
I like to finish off the inside and envelopes for my projects, and this one is no different. I stamped part of the floral image and leaves on the bottom right side of my card. Just a little bit makes such a difference.
Thank you for visiting with me today, I hope I have inspired you to go create something beautiful and send it on its way.
Earning Period Deadlines
- Phone/Fax/Mail: 3 August 2020, by 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: 3 August 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Fax and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
Still, time to receive the 3D Tutorial Bundle for FREE with Purchase!
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1) Order $50 from my online store between July 1-31, 2019 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase July’s Tutorial Only 3D tutorial Bundle (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for FREE!
I appreciate your business and have included the products I used on this project below for your shopping convenience. You can also download the Supply List then head on over my online HERE to place your much-appreciated order.