Banner Year Stamp Set
I ordered the Banner Year Stamp Set because it had so many seasons in it. I love the different fonts and adorable images. I of course ordered the Banner Year Bundle because, well, like many of you, I like to save money. When you purchase the Banner Year Bundle, you will receive 10% off.
I told you the images and font were cute.
Best Plaid Builder
I used the Best Plaid Builder Dies and cut out 3 of the cross hatches (not sure what to call it). Before I ran them through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine I added some Adhesive sheets to the back of the cardstock, then ran them through, which made it super easy to stack them together without a bunch of messy adhesives.
I cut several different color strips of the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper and used the Best Plaid Builder Dies as well, this way I ensured they fit perfectly inside.
Plaid Tidings DSP
I ordered several packs of the Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. I mean it’s perfect for Fall, and do you see nothing but a bunch of different plaid shirts? I sure did.
Detailed Band Dies
I could have used the coordinating Banners Pick A Punch for my sentiment, but my heart called for the Detailed Band Dies, so I went with it. This project is obviously a bit different than the first project. Here I just cut the 1-1/4″ strips of the Plaid Tidings DSP and added it a 4-1/8″ X 5-3/8″ piece of Early Espresso cardstock. Once I had all the pieces laid out, I adhered the squares with my Snail+ Adhesive.
I cut the Detailed Bands piece with the NEW and available to you “now”, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. You are going to absolutely love it! It folds up nicely and cuts like a dream. I used Sahara Sand cardstock for the outside of my sentiment piece, and Whisper White cardstock for the inside. I stamped the sentiment with Pretty Peacock Classic Ink. I sprinkled a few of the Gilded Gems to the front of my projects.
The Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine offers die-cutting and embossing options for everyone – from beginning stampers to seasoned crafters. This machine offers the highest quality and makes precise cuts and detailed embossed images every time. It’s also simple to store and is easily portable, which makes crafting on the go a cinch! It comes with all the tools needed to get started right away, making it easy to have a fantastic die-cutting and embossing experience from the start.
Here are some of the features of this great new tool:
- Durable machine with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing. The 6″ wide platforms let you use it with all Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Dies and Embossing Folders. The ergonomic carrying handle allows for easy transport and leverage while in use. The handle also flows well and balances the perfect amount of rotation and pressure.
- Easy to use. The machine and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are color-coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. And just like the name suggests, our Magnetic Cutting Plate has a fully-magnetic surface to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place. The platforms are designed to naturally guide products into the rollers for a smooth user experience.
- Simple to store. The platform folds for space-saving storage and it looks pretty too – the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space. Overall dimensions when platforms are closed are approximately 5-3/4″ x 9-3/8″ x 7″.
- Portable. You can use your machine at home or on the go with its folding platforms and ergonomic carrying handle. The machine only weighs about 8.1 pounds so it is convenient for anyone who likes to attend crops or other crafting get-togethers.
- All the accessories are included. All the plates you need to get started are included: 1 Base Plate (Plate 1), 1 Die Plate (Plate 2), 2 Cutting Plates (Plate 3), and 1 Specialty Plate (Plate 4). Of course, you can order extra or replacement plates at any time. The optional Magnetic Cutting Plates are available separately. Dies and Embossing Folders are also sold separately. Optional Impression Mats will be available in the future.
Here’s a quick video for you—–> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oeb7wRiDu9Q&feature=emb_logo
Of course, I added a little something to the inside of my projects. 1/2″ x 4″ piece of the Plaid Tidings DSP and 1/4″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock.
Don’t forget I have the 3D Bundle Tutorial available this month in September 2020, here are the details:
1) Order $50 from my online store between September 1-30, 2020 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase the September 3d Bundle Tutorial Only (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at email@example.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for FREE!
And if this wasn’t enough, Stampin’ Up has a joining special!
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 USD/$135 CAD, new recruits choose $125 USD/$165 CAD-worth of products) new recruit will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
Thank you for visiting with me today, I hope I have inspired you to go create something beautiful and send it on its way.
I appreciate your business and have included the products I used on this project below for your shopping convenience. You can also download the Supply List then head on over my online HERE to place your much-appreciated order.