Paper Pine Cone Ornament
I had a dear follower (Brenda) ask me to do a video tutorial for creating these beautiful, handmade Paper Pine Cone Ornaments and I was happy to oblige. I created some a couple of years ago and loved how they turned out.
Sophie, Sophie, Sophie
Sadly my little Chiwinnie, Sophie, decided she wanted to play with them, yikes! I was so worried she swallowed one of the many pins I used to create my projects, but luckily she had not, whew!
Poinsettia Place DSP
This Time I used the Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper and the DSP in the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley to create my projects. On the project above I used the 3/8″ Real Red Sheer Ribbon as well as the cute little returning Jingle Bells in the 2020 August to December Mini Catalog.
For this ornament, I used the 3/8″ Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon. When you see the video, you will be blown away how easy these come together, and I hope you will consider creating some and giving them to your family, and friends. I know they will cherish the ornament for years to come.
A couple of other tools you will need for this project is an egg-shaped styro shape, dressmaker pins, and a thimble to save your fingers! I purchased my thimble on Amazon. The pinks and styro were purchased at my local JoAnne Fabric Store.
I used our Stampin’ Paper Trimmer, DSP for this project as mentioned above. Using a 12″ x 12″ piece of your favorite designer series paper, cut 1″ x 12″ strips. Then cut down those strips to 1″ x 1″ square. Fold the squares to look like little houses, then begin adding them to your egg-shaped styro shape with the dressmaker pins. I’m a visual person so I have a video for you below. Enjoy!
Are you interested in the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1) Order $50 from my online store between October 1-31, 2020 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase the September 3d Bundle Tutorial Only (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for FREE!
Designer Series Paper Sale is here!
The Designer Series Paper Sale is a fantastic opportunity for you to stock up and save on paper. Here are the details:
Sales Period: 1–31 October
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount
Download the flyer here——–> 10.01.20_FLYER_DSP_SALE_US
Thank you for visiting with me today, I hope I have inspired you to go create something beautiful and send it on its way.
I appreciate your business and have included the products I used on this project below for your shopping convenience. You can also download the Supply List then head on over my online HERE to place your much-appreciated order.