Rectangle Tin Mini Album
I have been wanting to create these Mini Album Tins forever but kept forgetting every time I went to my local grocery store to pick up Altoid Mints. I no longer have to try and remember, Stampin’ Up! has these fun tins available in the August – December 2020 Mini Album.
I not only have a video for you, but also a step-by-step PDF file for you at NO CHARGE! I hope if you like the video/PDF and will use the products I have listed, you will go to my online store and purchase the products from me.
You can download the FREE PDF File here–> Rectangle Tin Mini Album
I used several different cardstocks, designer series paper, stamp, and dies. These tins are so addicting!
I have a video for you too, which can be found here–>
Designer Series Paper Sale
The Designer Series Paper Sale is a fantastic opportunity for you to stock up and save on paper. Here are the details:
Sales Period: 1–31 October
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount
Download the flyer here——–> 10.01.20_FLYER_DSP_SALE_US
Thank you for visiting with me today, I hope I have inspired you to go create something beautiful and send it on its way.
Are you interested in the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1) Order $50 from my online store between October 1-31, 2020 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase the September 3d Bundle Tutorial Only (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for FREE!
I appreciate your business and have included the products I used on this project below for your shopping convenience. You can also download the Supply List then head on over my online HERE to place your much-appreciated order.