September 2020 3D Bundle Tutorial Blog Hop
Hello everyone! It’s September and we have another fantastic 3D Bundle for you! We’re celebrating with a blog hop! We’re each showcasing a second project we created using each of the bundles we selected this month.
The projects designed for the 3D Tutorial Bundle are totally exclusive and not available elsewhere online. In addition, you’ll receive both Imperial and Metric project measurements. Here is a sneak peek for you.
3D Bundle Sneak Peek ~ September 2020
My project this month features the Celebration Tidings Bundle. I really like how versatile this bundle is, you can create Fall, Halloween, and Christmas projects with this one set. I also used the Celebration Labels Dies which coordinate with the Celebration Tidings Stamp Set. It’s neat you can cut out two of the little spiders at one time, a time-saver for sure. Of course, when you order as a bundle you save 10%, and who doesn’t like to save, right?
How cute are these little spiders with those googly eyes? I have 7 grandchildren and like to make them whimsical Halloween cards. I started with a Thick Whisper White cardstock cut at 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. I cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Basic Black cardstock and ran it through the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder on the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. I added the embossed Basic Black cardstock layer with some Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card base.
I cut a piece of Magic In The Night Designer Series Paper at 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″, and ran it through the second to the largest Stitched Rectangle Die. I adhered the Magic In the Night DSP over a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock to give it some additional stability, then added it to over the embossed Basic Black cardstock layer with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Celebration Tidings Stamp Set on a piece of Whisper White cardstock I with some Blackberry Bliss Classic ink and use the Celebration Labels Dies to cut out the sentiment. I added the sentiment and spiders with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the spider image on the top right corner on the inside with some Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then used my Black Stampin’ Write Marker to create a little long hanging web. I added a cute little smile to my spidy on the inside.
Are you interested in the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1) Order $50 from my online store between September 1-30, 2020 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase the September 3d Bundle Tutorial Only (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for FREE!
This would be the perfect time to join my Stampin’ Up Team with the amazing Special Offer for September 2020!
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 USD/$135 CAD, new recruits choose $125 USD/$165 CAD-worth of products) new recruit will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
Drop me an email at email@example.com for additional details.
Ok, let’s get to hopping.