Tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day, and Stampin’ Up! is making it your “lucky day” by offering FREE Shipping!! Below are the details.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount (per market) has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 usd/$65 cad or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code, please remember that coupon codes are non-commissionable and will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live in each market; this means that the order must be opened and closed on 17 March 2021.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 USD/$30.00 CAD shipping included) + tax.
- Phone: Wednesday, 17 March 2021; 6:50 pm (MT)
- OEX/Online: Wednesday, 17 March 2021; 11:59 pm (MT)
New Catalog & Retiring List Timeline
- March 24th – Annual Catalog Retiring List 2020-2021 Catalog (current)
- May 3rd – Current Catalog Retires (2020-2021)
- May 4th – NEW Catalog goes live (2021-2022)
Reminder, once the retiring list is published, products will go quickly, so if you have that favorite ink color, cardstocks, been waiting to order that one stamp set, I would not “hesitate” to purchase it, if it makes the retiring list! I don’t want you to be sad you missed it later.